A professional sprung dance floor, suitable a variety of dance styles and performers of all abilities. Woodland™ is our most popular hardwood professional dance floor. Its dual-zone, foam sprung system provides over 50% shock absorption for performers weighing as little as 30kg. Ideal for studios, schools and academies with performers of all ages. Available in a range of solid wood finishes including Oak, Canadian Maple, Beech and more.
• Dual-zone, foam sprung system
• Shock absorption for performers from a little as 30kg
• Virtually unlimited user maximum weight load*
• Provides over 50% shock absorption**
• Compatible with stage access equipment*
• Usable with most underfloor heating systems
• Sustainably sourced hardwood
• EN 14904
Also available as a sub-construction plywood finish which allows a variety of our specialist vinyl dance floors to be permanently installed on the surface, complimenting your dance style of choice.
Please note, as a nature of the product, wood surfaces can mark. For hard shoe work, i.e. Tap, Stilettos etc. we always recommend a suitable performance vinyl top finish.
*Contact us for full information & maximum weight loads. ** Performers 30kg and over.